Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Book - And The Beat Goes On...

I am starting to get in a groove, I think regarding writing this book. With all that gets typed into a file, I still am no closer to finding the truth. How much does one truly have to dig up in one's memory, in papers, old documents and such just to get to the heart of the matter of my life? What a crazy situation this has all turned out to be. As much as I open myself up to the details of where my life began, why I was brought into this world and how I came to be where I am to be, there are still so many unanswered questions. I guess it just boils down to politics. So much has been burned and destroyed. So much is hidden. There may be one place to try. But it could be a legal battle. While I'm still alive and my heart continues to beat, I'm hopeful the peace will come from finding all the pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment