Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's time to get back to writing...


It's been some time since I have really even opened the file of my book. I just know that there is going to be a good bit of emotional pain to get through. I thought I could get it done the last time I spent a day writing. But it seems I got through a great deal and then stopped just as the 'fun would have started. Of all the amazing and strange and unbelievable things to somehow put to paper or in a file, it's just too much. I keep avoiding this. I have avoided this for so very long. I have dealt with this, or actually tried to in the methods that many suggest and recommend. But nothing has put it all to rest. I have heard that writing it all down, expressing it all and getting through it in words can be of great use. I just keep putting it off. I find myself doing almost anything else.

The boys are keeping me busy as well. How did they get to be boys or even young men rather than little babies? My 13 year-old actually asked if he could go see a love movie with me. It was one of those 'date movies.' And here he was interested in this? Good grief? I wasn't expecting that quite yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment